In our second show we discuss a great question by James, who we imagine knows exactly how the door stand-off goes between Iranians.
In this show we also tackle:
- How many times should you offer an Iranian to pass through the door?
- What physical contact should and shouldn’t be used between genders while going through doors in Iran?
- Do women or men go first through doors in Iran?
- Why do Iranians go through the door, starting from the right side?
- What you should do if you reach for the salad tongs at the same time as another wedding guest in Iran
- How to respond to old Shirazi men when they jump the queue
If you have any additional questions about this matter, please feel free to add them in the comments section below and we’ll do our best to try and find answers for them. If however, you’re an Iranian and feel we’ve not correctly explained the Iranian “door dance” phenomena, then great, be sure to let our audience know below.