In this episode we do our very best to answer a question by Murat, who seems to know how important it is to bring Iranians souvenirs.
During the show, we also tackle many other tricky topics, such as:
- What things should I definitely not bring as souvenirs for Iranians?
- What size souvenir is an Iranian hoping to get?
- Is it better to bring chocolates or clothing as souvenirs for Iranians?
- What type of souvenirs should I bring for big groups of Iranians?
- Why are biscuits from Fortnum & Mason not good souvenirs for Iranians?
- What Iranian grandmothers think of £20 Fortnum & Mason biscuits?
As always if you have any other questions about this matter, let us know in the comments below, or if you’re Iranian, please tell us what your expectation regarding souvenirs is.
Persian words used during the show
|Ta’arof:||A name given for social protocol|
|Khoda hafez:||Good bye, “may God keep you safe”|
Read more and find the links on ASKANIRANIAN.COM
Check the merchandise out on ASKANIRANIAN.COM/SHOP