Most of you love it, and a few of you absolutely hate it. We know this because you’ve begged us to change it. We’re talking about the intro music to our show. To help settle this issue we once again invited Aryo, of The Devil Dog, to provide something new to possibly replace it. Up to now, we have been using Jalal Hemmati‘s song, “Mahvash Parivash”, but all that could change. Listen to this show to hear “What the f_@k is with that music?”, and to hear listener feedback on Aryo’s alternative.
We also get answers to these questions
- Who is Jalal Hemmati, the Iranian singer?
- Where did the Iranian style of music known as “Kooche Bazaari” come from?
- Was there ever cabaret music in Iran?
- What do non-Iranians think is being said in Iranian music?
- How does Jalal Hemmati sound when he’s remixed?
- Which music genres are popular in Iran these days?
- What the f_@k is with that music?
Music credit: “Mahvash, Parivash”, Jalal Hemmati | “Ask An Iranian Intro”, The Devildog
Read more and find the links on ASKANIRANIAN.COM
Check the merchandise out on ASKANIRANIAN.COM/SHOP