What better way to derive stories than to surround yourself with unfamiliar people, in an unfamiliar place, and with unfamiliar expectations. One specific way in which you can do this is to simply take a flight. Yes, just one trip on a plane is all you need to gain ample resource for reiteration at soirées, thereafter.
It is very unlikely that we’ll be seeing you at a soirée, so we thought we’d gather our weird and wonderful Iran-related flight stories, right here. Aside from the entertainment value, we thought it would help enlighten our audience as to how it is to travel with Iranians.
To help us with this enlightenment task, we once again invited Shanay, to join us in sharing our experiences. Shanay is half Iranian, half Austrian, and has recently moved to Iran to embark on a restoration project. She is a frequent flier and was kind enough to share her stories before once again embarking on another journey.
So, flight stories… what’s Iran got? Listen to this episode to find out.
Questions we also get answers to in this episode
- If you pack lacy underwear, is your luggage less likely to be searched?
- What is the name of Iran’s main international airport?
- How should I dress when arriving in Iran on a flight?
- Which souvenirs should you bring for Iranians?
- What is the name of Tehran’s domestic flight airport?
- How do people with Tourette’s sound while on a flight?
Find Shanay on: https://www.instagram.com/shanay.hubmann/
Music credit: “Mahvash, Parivash”, Jalal Hemmati
Image credit: the cover image has totally been fabricated by Ask An Iranian
Read more and find the links on ASKANIRANIAN.COM
Check the merchandise out on ASKANIRANIAN.COM/SHOP
Leave a Reply